Cost of development
European salaries lead to high rates for qualified employees and consultants.2.
Availability of qualified resources
Trained employees are limited. Education is challenging and expensive.3.
Development departments in enterprise companies grow slower than required.4.
Financial margins are under pressure and company goals force cost reduction.
First-rate support for development departments. Lower your project costs with offshoring
- Offshoring in South Africa
- Many experienced and qualified developers available
- Business hours are in same time zone (GMT+2)
- No communication challenges
- Low-price cost structure due to the South African Rand exchange rate against the Euro
- Lower operational costs in South Africa
- Certified JAVA and .NET developers
- Projects are run by local resources in Europe